In this technical world how to choose, best service over other services might be difficult for us. Developing, managing and operating your applications require a wide variety of technology services. we are often in doubt that what represents a fully functional, flexible technology environment. So, basically, these are the top cloud providers round in the market Salesforce, Rackspace, Joyent, Google cloud platform, DigitalOcean, IBM cloud, Microsoft Azure and Amazon web services (AWS). Now, among this AWS is the leader because of the largest marketing share and obviously the second is the Azure. These leading public cloud platforms Azure and AWS provide services to most of the global organizations. Yet many organizations go for a multi-cloud approach for greater choice and flexibility as these platforms meet most of the cloud market demands. So let us move on our main point to discuss what the main difference between AWS or Azure and what things are common in both cloud providers. I am not discussing the whole explanation about AWS and Microsoft Azure. This article helps you to understand the comparison between Azure vs AWS.
Azure vs Aws
- AWS is the first platform, which steps in global cloud computing market that is why the AWS is the main leading cloud provider in the market and share of 31% of global cloud computing market and after that Azure share of 11 % of global cloud computing market.
- For compute domain, EC2 (Elastic compute cloud) is the service offered by AWS public cloud runs application programs and provides independence. Meanwhile Azure offers the virtual machine service. They have same ideology but different names and AWS provides Elastic Beanstalk for an app, which is the platform as a service in which you just have to upload code not to manage server and your application is automatically deployed. In AWS Lambda just upload your code and based on workload and work processing your server is deployed. In addition, well Azure provides the app service and function.
- Generally, AWS storage is an object-based file system. AWS offers temporary storage that starts working along with the instances, once the instance terminates and destroyed storage. It also provides block storage that can be either attached to instances or can be kept separate. Azure also offers temporary storage but they block storage through page blobs for VMs.
- AWS offers a lot of power, flexibility, and customization room with support may third-party integration while Azure will be easier to use out of the box because it is a window platform and does not require learning something new.
- AWS service provider company provides VPC (virtual private cloud) through this you can create your own isolated networks within cloud while Azure offers VNET (virtual network) to create isolate networks but with this, it also offers subnets, route tables, and private IP address
So, AWS offers exclusive functionalities, it is considered as a most mature cloud platform and lead the market due to its multiplayer offering, obviously the tools and services provided by AWS expensive but their feature is user-friendly. Microsoft Azure is a better choice for a hybrid approach. As we done with the difference now let us come on other terminology, which helps to understand this article in more details.
Azure development services
Microsoft product allows developing, package and deploying applications and services with Azure cloud services. The amazing point about azure development services is that Azure platform can be used by both applications running in the cloud or application running on local systems. Azure deployed thousands of instances in a minute and focus on apps, not hardware. Azure support for languages like JAVA, PYTHON, DOT NET and PHP. Azure has an auto scale to demand and save money. Azure uses multi cloud approaches and deals with many companies and organization like, JOHNSON CONTROLS, POLYCOM, MAERSKA Line, PACIFIC, and ADOBE uses Azure global cloud to create a better digital experience, HP also uses Azure cloud or IHG also uses Azure for hybrid cloud, DAIMLER, RIGHT TO PLAY, GOODWILL etc.
AWS development services
As I already mentioned that AWS is a big revolution in global cloud computing. AWS development is for language and operating system. AWS offers fully customized services and provides a private network within cloud and I think you all know that your favourite Netflix is AWS customer and other major customers are AstraZeneca, AON, CHANNEL4 , LONELY PLANET and THE ROYAL OPERA HOUSE, NISA RETAIL PFIZER , FINANCIAL TIMES etc. these all companies deal with AWS cloud services.
AWS and Azure provide the same kind of feature with different name services but both are different in depth capabilities and provide the best cloud services for companies. AWS is for large-scale organization. Azure provides the best quality at reasonable price. We can see AWS continues to lead the way in terms of wide range of functionality and flexibility. Its wide list of tools and services, with its enterprise-friendly features, make it a great option for large organizations. It is the clear market leader but Azure also not seems to be so far, with its ongoing investment in building out the Azure cloud platform more friendly to its customers. Its slightly lacks AWS in terms.
Still are you not able to make the decision? Get in touch with Concetto Labs – One of the leading AWS service provider company leveraging best cloud services for your business. We will try to clear out all the point relates to this and always available for you.
Still, have any doubts? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Tejas Patel is a Co-Founder of Concetto Labs and he have 18+ years of technical experience in building high quality and scalable Web & Mobile Applications.