Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
Azure Databricks is a data analytics platform by Microsoft. Businesses can use Azure Databricks for building, sharing, and maintaining data, analytics, and AI solutions at scale. Azure Databricks offers three environments:
- Databricks SQL
- Databricks data science and engineering
- Databricks machine learning
An Azure DataBricks developer has the following responsibilities-
- Design, develop, and implement data ingestion pipelines from multiple data sources.
- Enhance security
- Utilize Azure Cloud technologies to architect and build end-to-end solutions.
- Use Python/Pyspark to create scalable data processing and transformation solutions.
Yes, we can. Please reach out to us with your detailed project requirements and developer expectations. We will evaluate your needs and provide a quote to hire Azure Databricks developers.
Yes. The source code and intellectual property rights are solely owned by the clients.
You can contact us via Skype, Google Meet, or email. We are always prompt to respond and resolve any queries.