Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
- How is graphic design service different from the web or UI design?
UI design refers to HTML/CSS/jQuery programming skills and more applicable for publishing on the web. Graphic design, on the other side, is more generic and utilized for common use cases with help of software tools.
- How is your payment policy once I contract?
It's safe. You pay 50% in the beginning. Once 50% is completed, you give 25% more and when 75% is done, the client pays the remaining amount.
- What is meant by ‘interview & select yourself’?
We show you the pointed designs-URLs and artwork developed by respected graphic designers at our company and you are free to pick any candidate.
- Do I need to give any inputs or can I suggest and interrupt?
We don’t expect that customer has to provide inputs. On the other side, if you are determined for a specific pattern or you have an imagination, you’re welcome to put that in front of us.
- Does customer, who is ordering any graphic design, should possess technical knowledge?
Customer needs zero technical insights. We present software names, skill names and more information only for the matter of task-wise break-up report.
- For industry/sectors, Concetto Labs has provided graphic designs?
Concetto Labs has an array of in-house graphics artists who fulfilled graphics requirements for side range of industries including healthcare, apparel, arts, technology, food & beverages etc.
- Can I order only a single image?
Of course, yes. We provide their hourly basis graphic design services, that is also termed as ‘one-off tasks’.
- For which countries & what sizes businesses you take graphics projects?
For Concetto Labs, every customer is valuable, whether it is a retail shop, individual, SMB or enterprise chain. We serve to EU, Americas, Australia and many other countries and work according to their timings.
- How can I get assured that I will NOT be cheated in terms of prices?
You don’t have to order straight away. Please drop your requirements to us via Google drive and we’ll first give estimation quote.
- Can I change project requirements afterward?
We request you to send all the requirements, suggestions etc. at the initial tage. We’ll sit together and round it well. Once started, we regret to say for major Changes, minor modifications are accepted.