Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
Businesses that store and handle patient data must comply with HIPAA. They include- healthcare providers, health plan groups and insurers, healthcare clearinghouses, etc.
The cost of a HIPAA audit usually depends on several factors, including the scope of the audit, software size, complexity, etc. You can contact us with detailed requirements to get the quote.
On average, completing a HIPAA Audit takes 4-6 weeks. However, the timeline also depends on the remediation suggested in the gap analysis.
- Protect the privacy of patients' information and health plan members.
- Ensure health information is stored, transmitted, or used securely.
- Facilitate patient's control over healthcare information
- Prevent data breach.
- Before the release of a new healthcare application into the market.
- After significant changes to the existing application, i.e., new functionality.
- After updating HIPAA regulations.
- Software type and complexity.
- Number of user roles.
- Applicable HIPAA technical safeguards.
- Number and complexity of test cases.
- Outsourcing model (in-house, partial or full outsourcing).
- Security testing tools cost.