In 2009, Google has launched an open-source framework called Angular JS. It was developed with the aim of resolving any issue in a single page application. Due to features like flexibility, Easy Testing and amazing user Interface Angular JS is popular.
- Data synchronization can be possible easily between model, view, and controller.
- It can easily create a document object model without adding an inner HTML code.
- It gives a vigorous template binding solution.
- Coding becomes easy with simple routing and amazing UI design.
- Sometimes it becomes hard to debug the scopes.
- Third-party integration becomes difficult.
- With pages embedding interactive elements, it becomes slow.
- Angular is a big and little bit complex framework.
- It has easy learning API which makes it easy to understand.
- Coding becomes easy because React JS allows reusing the coding.
- It’s a high-performance open-source library compares to other frameworks.
- It is fully component-based architecture and you can easily import components in React JS.
- With server-side rendering, you can create isomorphic/universal web applications.
- It has a complicated view layer.
- As we have discussed earlier, it is not a framework but just a library.
Node JS is not only the framework but it can be considered as a server. During the creation of a complex application, NodeJs is preferable to use. Due to these top three reasons, you should select Node JS- Server-side proxy, node package manager, and data streaming.
- You can use the same coding for both client and server-side coding.
- Stream files can be stream easily and Node JS is easy to learn.
- Due to asynchronous event-driven input-output, it can handle the concurrent requests.
- To take advantage of multiple tasks, one CPU is not enough.
- It is not intended for the CPU task but only for web servers.
Here, we have discussed the main features and pros and cons of a particular framework. Now, let’s have a look at our opinion which can help you to make a decision to choose one among all three.
Angular JS is a fully-featured framework compared to React JS but ReactJS is far better than Angular JS when it comes to performance because of the implementation of virtual DOM. On the other side, Node.Js is used to create fast and scalable network applications.