React native is much similar to React.JS but there are some differences that you need to know before creating your application. Here, I am going to give you an overview of both React JS and React Native which will help you to get a fair idea of their individual strengths and how they are different from each other.
React.Js is basically responsible for creating a hierarchy of UI components. It can be referred as React OR ReactJS. It provides support for not only Front-end but also for server-side. In MVC architecture, React.JS is just a V part because as previously said Rect.JS is meant for rendering views only.
Advantages of working with React.JS
- During the development, a developer can reuse the code that saves a lot of time of development.
- It improves the speed of debugging.
- Rendering of pages from the server to browser can improve the SEO of web application.
- You can get all the benefits of each expansion in Java language. It is fully supported in React.JS
Advantages of React Native:
- React native comes with all the benefits that you get in React.JS. Thus, you will get benefits for better UI as well.
- React native allows you to reuse the same logic on a different platform so you don’t need to write separate code for iOS and Android when they share same logic.
- React native comes with a native module and native components that helps to improve the performance.
- Whenever you want to implement React native in your current application, you don’t need to change the whole code. You can simply add React native UI components into an existing application.
Concetto Labs helps in React JS and React Native