Full Stack NET Development refers to a concept where the developer is aware of each layer of the development stack for .NET and knows about the entire stack. It is known that a full stack developer has experience in operating different languages of .NET stack development. He handles all the majority facets of development i.e. Conventional Desktop App Development, Command-line Apps, and ASP.NET, etc.
.NET is a platform or language presented by Microsoft for all frameworks from the mobile, desktop, web to cloud technology. Thus, a developer who has extensive knowledge of all that Microsoft provides, he can be said a Full Stack .NET Development.
Levels of the Full Stack .NET Development
1. Cloud, Web, and Hosting Medium.
- It involves the knowledge of what can go wrong and why did it go that way. The ability to utilize every means necessary.
- Knowledge of limitations of hardware and application extent and fixing it.
- Extensive knowledge of data redundancy and proper use of network resources, the system of files, cloud storage, etc.
- Basic understanding of multithreading as it possesses an issue which can not be displayed in the development utility.
- Development and Operation Experts go parallel to Microsoft full-stack developers. Error notifications and log capacity of the system helps them in resolving scaling issues.
2. Data Prototyping.
- Full Stack developers are adroit to generate a sensible standardized relational prototype, including but not limited to lookup tables, views, indexes, foreign keys, etc.
- Full Stack developers are used to the notion of non-relational data stores and also possess great thinking over relational data stores and their benefits.
3. Professional/Corporate Sense.
- The determination of the worth the app conveys.
- Great object-oriented abilities are a must.
- Also required frameworks as well.
4. Model View Controller / API Layer / Action Layer.
- The usage of a framework is profoundly done.
- Full-stack developers own skills to flawless, stable, and modest to use interfaces.
- API can be very much complex and difficult to understand.
5. UI and Visual Design.
- Full Stack Developer knows how to generate an understandable blueprint. The main focus is on the virtuous graphic design.
- HTML5/CSS also comprises an added advantage.
Also read: Boost Up Your Full Stack Development Efforts
6. User Acquaintance.
- Every Developer welcomes the attitude of the user that they just want things to be operational and stable.
- A full-stack developer can optimize processes and reduce the time for the interaction of the user with the application to gain maximum results.
- Full stack development provides convenient and logical error notifications. They are willing to solve it with an apology for the same.
7. Interpreting Business and Customer Needs.
- The full-stack developer knows what is going on in the field when the customer customs the software. They again have the advantage of knowing the business too.
Concetto Labs is a software and development leader in providing full stack NET development in India providing great advantages and various high-end teams to complete the dream project for you.