The backend generally, on the other hand, is much more concerned with the data aspect of a web application and also with the business logic.
The 3-tier architecture
For web development, there is mainly three-tier architecture which proves very much useful. Common client-server software architecture is implemented in this particular approach. Due to its huge demand, it is imperative to learn full-stack web development. Full-stack developer skills are generally multi-faced. There are three important layers of the entire development:
- First is the presentation layer which is mainly concerned with various issues related to UI. It also relates to the proper way of presentation of the data to the end-users.
- The second is the business logic layer which generates particular information for the users is much more concerned with data processing and also data validation.
- The third layer is the data access layer which is involved in dealing with data storage and data persistence behind the scenes.
Need Of A Specialist For Each Of The Three Layers
Data specialist is mainly required who is concerned with both the data persistence and also data basis aspect of the web development.
Hiring backend specialists who are also essentially required who is well versed in server-side implementation. The examples include undoubtedly one of the important languages used for server-side implementation.
The Growing Market Of Full Stack Development
Important Characteristics To Look In A Full-Stack Developer
- The full-stack developer should have an area of expertise.
- They should know one language but not all.
- They should possess the ability to iron out the kinks.
- The hired developer should be an important part of the developer
- Last but not least, the developer should be experienced.
The market for full-stack development is gradually increasing in recent days, and so, the experienced developers in the same field are in great demand. The above characteristics should be taken into consideration while hiring a full-stack development. As a full-stack expert, it’s all about creating great functionality, easy to use user experience, and also a good quality product. It takes much time to become a full-stack developer as it is not only about learning different back-end and front-end technologies. Becoming a full-stack developer is a much easier process for a person who enjoys web development videos and reading software. The thing most needed in the full stack developers is to keep patience.
Manish Patel is a Co-Founder of Concetto Labs, a leading mobile app development company specialized in android and iOS app development. We provide a one-stop solution for all IT related services.