Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
Hubspot itself offers several courses at free of cost. These tools will help to target people and create an online campaign with driving traffic and converting leads. The main aim of Hubspot is to provide SEO tools, content marketing, social marketing, and web analysis. One needs to apply for the free online marketing course and get certified. The free sessions will include:
- Facebook marketing courses
- HubSpot marketing certificate
- Conversation strategy course
- Content marketing certificate
- Sales enablement certification
- Lead management courses.
- Business writing course
- Facebook advertising course
- Email marketing certification
- HubSpot sales software certification
- Inbound marketing certification
- How to increase traffic
- Growth driven design certification
You can study the course whenever you're free and get in-depth knowledge from Hubspot partners.
CMS- Content Management System
- CMS includes WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and more.
- It helps to manage blogs and websites with ease.
- It's a kind of application that allows non-tech people to learn how to edit and make changes in the web content.
- The platform is worth using as it comes free of charge.
COS- Content Optimization System
- It generally based on multiple inbound marketing principles.
- It manages and optimizes the content to generate leads.
- The tool helps to manage the social media landing pages, manage analytics, and CTAs.
- It is not free, but if you're using Hubspot COS, then you don't need to pay additionally for automation and integration.
As the fact, Hubspot COS can easily integrate with the marketing database and offer several benefits such as facilitating responsive website design, profoundly personalized experience, reduces overall sales cycle, measurable ROI with enabling marketing tracks for all efforts.
A lot of CMS platforms are available in the market where WordPress is one of the most popular ones. It uses plugin worldwide and meets virtually needs. Whereas, Hubspot publish their CMS termed as Content Optimization System(COS). It differs from traditional CMS and integrates holistically with a wide range of tools, pages, and features to deliver call-to-action, workflows, and more.Talking about which is better is a secondary thing. Firstly you need to know which suits you better for your SME or large enterprise. You can use both solutions to manage your site with online marketing methodology.
The plan is free for NetHunt CMS users where you can get benefits from inside Gmail without paying a cent. Freelancers or solopreneurs can use NetHunt for free. Get to know what included in the open-plan:
- Unlimited folders
- Unlimited fields
- Unlimited views
- Unlimited follow-ups
- 200 emails tracked per month
- 200 links followed per month
- 200 emails sent via email campaigns per month
Here, NetHunt is user-friendly, which introduces a simple yet effective concept. The best part is there's no other app or service to keep it open. The CRM adds database, todo's, and other pipelines combined inside Gmail. In short, Nethunt is entirely Gmail based CRM used for marketing automation platform.