Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
It is one of the most popular Content Management System that is used for websites as well as intranet solutions. The tool is based on PHP scripting language and is open source. Numerous extensions are integrated into CMS without changing the source code.
Start with downloading the relevant installation tool and unpack it on your web server. Users can also open it on a local PC and upload the unpacked files on the server. Note: There are thousands of files in the package so this method is not highly recommended.
Install Typo3 by making use of extra tools such as Typo2Winstaller. This installation assistant will take place of installation and setup of the CMS with ensuring the required version of Apache PHP and MYSQL are installed properly.
PHP is basic of every Typo3 and it’s required to setup Typo3 extension in the user interface. Besides this CMS offers two valuable tools to make the development process a lot easier which includes: template engine fluid and MVC framework Extbase. You can hire Typo3 developers who will guide you to programmed own extension.
- Typo3 is user-friendly when compared to other CMS.
- There is a diverse range of plugins available that allow the Typo3 website to collaborate between several editors and admins
- Ease to localization for many languages with Typo3 over WordPress
- Easy to manage several websites with this CMS
- Typo3 helps in troubleshooting tutorials
- Sometimes, it may take longer to get grips with Typo3’s operations.
- A bit of complex tool but comes with limitless web design opportunities.
With the help of a Content Management System, marketers connect your business with your audience. Typo3 comes with easy to use environment and create rich content for all marketing channels. For doing simple tasks such as scheduling content or analyzing result marketers can do it all.
However, there are numerous extensions available in the market it’s quite tough to find the best one. We recommend hiring Typo3 developers who will give you a better evaluation of which extensions better suits you.