Do you know the options or platforms where you can build a website for yourself? WordPress is the most common as well as a well-known platform which is used to build websites. But have you heard about Squarespace yet? Well if not, read this blog to know the comparison & correlation between Squarespace and WordPress!
What is Squarespace?
Originated in the US, it is private SaaS (Software as a Service) based hosting platform for websites. We can develop sites utilizing prefabricated site layouts and simple drag & drop options for basic site components, for example, content or pictures. Developers can likewise make custom site formats that are sold to clients.
It mainly has two versions:
- Standard version
- Developer’s version
The standard version of Squarespace is for the ones with non-developing skills or for the fresher’s, whereas the developer’s version will allow the Squarespace developer or any WordPress developer to manipulate & make changes in the code according to the needs.
Now that we know what Squarespace is, let us check out why should we move from WordPress to Squarespace.
Squarespace vs wordpress: Trending in 2018
So why is it trending? Because the main motive of Squarespace is anyone regardless of IT or non IT background can build their websites on their own.
Benefits of Squarespace over WordPress:
- The setup of Squarespace is quicker then WordPress as it is a one-stop solution. So “Quicker Setup.”
- Just because everything is developed under one roof, things are not complicated. You have a clear vision of every stage of the development. So “Easier Learning.”
- We all mostly want our websites to be responsive & including payment gateways. It has an hassle-free integration of the same. So “Seamless e-commerce.”
- It provides 24*7 boundless support to its clients. So “Customer Service anytime/anywhere.”
Now that you know the benefits of Squarespace, let us compare it with Wix! (Wix is another platform like Squarespace and WordPress where you can build websites, manage contents, images etc.)
Squarespace vs WordPress: The SEO Aspect!
“Old is Gold” it is always said. This implies here too. Let me tell you WHY?
Although Squarespace has brought is many changes in SEO, it still lacks when it comes to WordPress. Thus leading from Squarespace to WordPress.
So here is Squarespace vs WordPress SEO:
- Squarespace provides you shared hosting which may lower down the speed & ease with which your website must work. Thus affecting the rank in SEO.
- WordPress allows many features & plugins including the Yoast SEO which provides on page SEO feature. Not possible with Squarespace.
- Squarespace does not support rich snippets. Rich snippets help you to optimize your data on the website.
So, it might be difficult to rank your Squarespace website keeping in mind the above aspects, your Squarespace SEO can be a blunder. However more optimized results can be obtained when you opt for WordPress.
For more information on Squarespace vs WordPress analytics visit: wpbeginner
Squarespace vs WordPress vs Wix
Although they are positively more fruitful than a large portion of the other accessible frameworks right now, while Squarespace and Wix are for the most part genuinely all around coordinated, WordPress commands the business right now.
Following are the reasons WHY?
WordPress may take somewhat longer to get to holds with than Wix, however, in the event that you’re about to build a decent website, it is certainly justified regardless of the exertion.
- Squarespace can give you an expert looking interface, the usefulness is more constrained and there is no free choice by any stretch of the imagination.
- Moreover, WordPress has an expansive client base. This is simple to discover convenient modules, plugins etc. and WordPress outline organizations to give you a chance to take your website to next level.
However, whatever content administration framework you pick, there are a lot of online aides and plan offices accessible to encourage you on the off chance that you need to make a genuinely exceptional website.
From Squarespace to WordPress: Bottom-line!
WordPress is far prevalent than Squarespace as a web distributing stage for any sort of website. Squarespace can be a sensible decision for small milestones that need constrained usefulness. Squarespace is better in convenience when making blog posts. Apart from this, WordPress beats Squarespace in every utilization situation.
We hope that this article will help you to make a proper decision for your website. Please leave us your comments about any query related to Squarespace and WordPress & we will revert back on the same!