Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
The cost of building an EV Charging Station Finder app varies depending on the type of application you develop, its features, and its complexity. You can book a free consultation to get the exact cost of developing an EV Charging Station Finder app.
The time to build an EV Charging station finder app will vary from one app to another. It takes approximately 3 to 5 months to build an EV Charging app.
An EV Charging station finder app helps electric vehicle owners to find a station easily. They can check availability and book a slot. Thus, EV Charging station owners can boost customer engagement and sales. Hire us as your ev charging station app development company today!
The technology stack for the EV Charging Station App varies depending on the app's complexity and features. The technology stack we use is as follows:
- Front-end development: Angular, ReactJS
- Back-end development: Node.js, PHP
- Android - Java, iOS - Swift
- Payment modes: Braintree, PayPal, Stripe
- Push notifications: Push.io, Twilio
- In-app calling and messaging: Twilio
- Cloud environment: Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
Yes, certainly. We can develop a custom EV charging station finder app like EVGo, ChargeGrid, and PlugShare.