“Taking photo editing to another level, cinemagraph is an illusion that is created on static photographs to give an animated or a GIF view to the viewer.”
It’s very smooth to end up obsessed with cinemagraphs, changing the way of traditional photography & motivating both the iPhone app developers as well as the iOS app users to think a little more deeply.
As we know the cinemagraph trend is blooming on the internet, the beginners might compare it with a boomerang video or with the added feature of iPhone live photos. But apparently in cinemagraph one part of the composition contains a wonderfully looped detail of motion, which draws and holds interest plenty more efficiently, while the other remains static. Interesting right!?
The coolest thing about cinemagraph is that there is no rocket science in creating one. Chuck the sophisticated Mac software programs and save yourself from being caught inside a complicated making technique.
Few simple steps: Your iOS device – Cinemagraph app installed in it – here you go!
There are multiple apps accessible that do a virtually top, green activity of making cinemagraph smooth and straightforward.
Below mentioned are the ones which you ought to honestly take a look at and mess around with!
1. Cinemagraph Pro
One of the finest cinemagraph app available on the app store. An all-in-one package for professionals as well as beginners. It allows you to edit your images & videos with huge editing features available.
Share your edits on all the social media with a single tap.
- Convert it to a live photo.
- Export it to HD quality with both bounce & repeat options available.
- The free version adds a watermark and quality compromised, although a full-featured version can be
- purchased at $200/year.
2. Enlight Pixaloop
From the makers of the award-winning Enlight creative suit, Enlight Pixaloop is all that a cinemagraph app can consist of. Animate your images to bring them magically alive. You can animate single or multiple elements to draw the viewer’s attention.
- Simple & user-friendly UI, widgets & tools if you are a beginner.
- Numerous effects & geometric tools for architectural objects.
- The only drawback is there is no video editing in this app, a different app altogether for the same.
- Both the free & in-app purchased versions are available.
This may not be the most convenient customizable iPhone cinemagraph app you might be looking for but Loopsie without a doubt helps some of the most effective features. Unlike some other apps that give HD quality in a full-app purchase, Loopsie will create it for free. Its inbuilt stabilizer acts as a tripod and stabilizes your distorted videos.
- Make both repeat & bounce videos.
- Makes moving images & videos in seconds.
- Easy download & install technique.
- The basic version is free, $1.99 for in-app purchases
4. Motion Stills
It is simple for clients to draw a veil on their recordings. In a cinemagraph, the “veil” is critical as it figures out which regions of the picture to stop. For a cinemagraph application, this is on the essential side, yet it takes care of business.
The application will give you a chance to make a 3-second loop video utilizing its astonishing stabilizer to guarantee it would appear as a static photo.
- Not many editing options available but you can surely give it a try.
- Also can join photos to make a movie.
- And comes all for FREE FREE FREE!!!
5. PICOO Camera – Capture Motions in Stillness
On the off chance that you’re hoping to shoot and channel sleek cinemagraphs, at that point take a look at the PICOO Camera app for all your cinemagraph needs!
PICOO Camera is an innovative method for recording cinemagraphs. Yes, you heard it right. You can only live to record a video in PICOO & cannot import it from your gallery.
- Comes with Linear, circular as well as a free-hand motion edit.
- Numerous filters are available for cinematography effects.
- And not to forget, everything on the PICOO app is FREE!
6. Draw Motion – Video Cinemagrapher
This is a combination of both photos & videos. Make your cinemagraph using both of them. Capture live or import it from your gallery.
- Enhance your photography skills with bright imagination.
- Just a loop option to give a lively touch to your photos or images.
- Faster & easier UI with a single tap share button.
- If you are okay with the watermark of draw motion, you get this app for free.
Do you have any iPhone cinemagraph app in mind? Are you planning to hire iPhone app developer to design your thoughts on the iPhone cinemagraph app? Well, you are definitely in the right place. We have experienced iPhone app designers & iPhone app developers to convert your imagination into reality.
Also, leave us in the comments section which app did suit you the best or which iPhone cinemagraph app do you use for editing! We will be glad to revert.
Best of the best iPhone Cinemagraph apps chosen for you!
Manish Patel is a Co-Founder of Concetto Labs, a leading mobile app development company specialized in android and iOS app development. We provide a one-stop solution for all IT related services.