People nowadays are so-called “Health conscious” & “Fitness freaks”. Nobody today’s wants to take risks with health. And with mobile technology, the healthcare apps are surely booming!
Just as the mobile network companies are busy improving their markets, it has given a hike to the best mobile application development companies in India as people have become aware of it. Just as nobody wishes to have a poor network on their smartphones, slowly & gradually nobody has a smartphone without a good healthcare app.
So, if you are into healthcare sector & planning to build take a stand in this competitive world of healthcare apps, here are some features to break the iceberg:
1. Understandable User-interface
Not that all the patients who visit your hospital are well education & feel comfortable with mobile applications. Thus it is important that while you design the UI/UX of your healthcare app it should not be complicated.
The registration to log out process should not be cumbersome.
On the same note, you should take care of the security of the data in your app, never ever compromise on that.
Work on this feature in such a way that even a child, a teenager, a gentleman or a senior citizen can easily operate on their own.
2. Doctor-patient : One-to-one communication
Would you like if the doctor you visited did not have time to respond to all your queries? Nobody does! So what if your healthcare app provides this feature of having a one-to-one communication with our doctor without even moving an inch? That would be simply great!
Introduce this feature where the patient has either drop a message on the app or even schedule a video call with the doctor in case of emergency.
This will help build a healthy relationship between the doctor & patient.
3. Document storage
Why carry all those files & reports when you can keep them all handy?
So, this is the unique feature which will help increase the user engagement. Let the user scan all its document in the app itself so he can freely move to the hospital on the appointment. Also while it is handy, it becomes safe as you don’t tend to miss out any of the reports.
While the tests are being done at the hospital, they can directly get uploaded to the patient’s profile. Amazing right!
Now, wondering why do you at all need a healthcare app?
Well, every cutting edge hospital and restorative organizations require their best fitness app. What’s more, in case you haven’t joined the wagon wheel, here are a few reasons why!
- For a well-organized hospital management – Each & every record of the staff & doctors can be maintained along with their check-in & check-out history. It’s just not maintained, but can be viewed as & when required.
- For proper maintenance of patient history – As we know a lot of it is paperwork till date, there are chances of it getting misplaced. But when it’s on an app, the chances drop done to almost zero. From last check-up history to medicines everything is on fingertips.
- Things are always handy – Neither the doctor nor the patient needs to worry about the files, reports & medicines. Everything is handy.
- Staff, doctors & patients can anytime be notified – In case of emergency or in case of a minor change in the appointment or medicine, it can be done with one single notification. Or just for booking an appointment, it’s just with clicks.
- For easy & smooth payment process – No standing in queues for paying your bills. No calling & bugging for pending bills. Just scan & pay your bill or sitting at your home through online banking.
There are a lot more benefits of healthcare app development, maybe a lot can be experienced once you start using it.
Next generation healthcare applications won’t kick parental figures off their positions. Nor will they guarantee human wellbeing and prosperity through innovative mixtures as it were. But then, the oddity and enhancements conveyed by mobile innovation to social insurance are substantial, as an extensive piece of healthcare digitization is depending and will specifically continue to depend on versatile & best healthcare apps.
Planning to develop a healthcare app, contact us today!
Manish Patel is a Co-Founder of Concetto Labs, a leading mobile app development company specialized in android and iOS app development. We provide a one-stop solution for all IT related services.