Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about employing our developers that may help you.
Anvil is a new way to build web apps with the help of Python. You can turn your idea into reality with Python. One can build better custom software solutions on time and in budget with Anvil. It was founded to make simple and fast web apps by using only Python language. In short, Anvil is a platform which built and host full-stack web apps written in Python. You simply need to drag and drop your UI and write Python on front-end and back-end with making it all work.
- It comes with Web-based IDE so no need to install anything
- Run Python in the browser with modifying UI components
- Run Python on the server and use a simple function to pass information from server to client
- Comes with in-built database and backed by Postgres
- Deploy in the cloud with one click of a button
The structure of the Anvil app is made up of:
- User Interface (used by the designer)
- Client-side Python code (runs on a web browser)
- Server-side Python code (runs on Anvil’s server)
- Built-in database (to store your data)
- Python code to interact with your app
With Anvil, you have to simply drag and drop your visual design and render it in PDF format. Download and save in your database, attach to an email and return it from HTTP API endpoint. It is more powerful then PyPDF and FPDF. Anvil gives more power to its design and whole documents with simple drag and drop visual designer.
We need Anvil to remove bottlenecks which enable python developers to create web apps using an integrated development environment. It allows apps to run without needing an internet connection. They make it ideal for IoT applications, offline enterprise deployments and other remote locations.
- If you’re a person who wants to control the app from top to bottom, then Anvil is best for you. It has open-sourced its app sever, which allows hosting your built Anvil app anywhere.
- Developing an app with Anvil is seven times faster than using current tools. It sounds crazy, but it’s true. Try with a team of 1 or 2 Anvil developers, and you can do work faster than with a team of 4 or 5 developers.