In this tech-savvy world, access to everything and anything has become so more comfortable. Gone are those days when you need to stand in queues of the bank to collect the amount. Now, there are countless ATMs across the country to provide you convenience. More so, the advent of mobile has made things more comfortable. All you get is at just one click! If you’re hungry at 2:00 am, no worries, take your mobile out, choose your favorite restaurant’s food, and punch your order. This has empowered many young entrepreneurs to create an on-demand delivery service apps.
Typically, an on-demand delivery app is meant to deliver whatever you want anywhere anytime quickly. Uber was the first brand that introduced on-demand app services. It’s an on-demand private driver, and rideshare services are the popular ones that let you book a ride with just a few taps on the app.
Today, we’ll be sharing top 7 on-demand delivery service apps that allow you to place an order for all useful and exciting things instantly:
Top 7 on-demand delivery service apps you must not miss installing in 2020
1. Soothe: Massage Delivery
Forget about appointments to get a massage and relax on your hard days. Just download the Soothe App! You can book an appointment only one hour before for massage that too from a licensed five-star therapist any day of the week, delivered to you at your home. There’s no concept of tipping as all the payments are made through the app. This on-demand app solution is really cool!
- Available in more than 50 cities
- All massage therapists are certified, insured, and most importantly, licensed
- Doesn’t accept health insurance
- Cancellation policy is very strict
2. Rinse: Laundry and Dry Cleaning Delivery
Doing the laundry can be a painful task, and finding a dry cleaner can be more challenging. This is where Rinse comes into play! Rinse wants to streamline these basic household tasks for you with its on-demand app that provides you someone for pickup of laundry and then drop it off when it is done. The person will come between 8:00 am-10:00 pm and will return your order within the next three days. You also have the choice of rush delivery that means you’re laundry will be delivered the very next day.
• Reasonable price
• You can specify wash and dry temperaments, unscented or scented detergent, and hang or machine dry
• It is available in a few cities
• Does not laundry items without care labels
3. Seamless- Restaurant and Food Delivery App
No doubt, many restaurants have their delivery services. But Seamless provide you more variety of food by partnering with all the local restaurants. If you’re also planning for on-demand app development, then make sure you’ve a killer app idea like Seamless.
- Search by cost, prep time, or cuisine
- Well-designed and easy-to-use
- Selection of restaurants is blotchy in less populated areas
- A delivery person does not receive tips
4. Doctor on Demand: Doctor Delivery
Doctor on Demand is an on-demand medical service that deviates you from waiting outside the clinic. It is available in the U.S. with or without insurance, preventing you from common health conditions such as cold, flu, allergies, mental health condition, UTIs, etc. You can connect with expert physicians via live video through the app.
- User-friendly interface and easy to navigate
- Accepts most insurance
- Not helpful during emergencies
- Cannot treat broken bones, chest pain, pediatric ear infections, etc.
5. Roadie: Package Delivery
Roadie has become a massive competitor to brands like FedEx and UPS. It has the power to deliver almost anything and everything across the country. No matter how big the package is! You need to download the app and create the delivery gig that will match you up with the Roadie driver headed towards the chosen location.
- Quick and easy signup
- Package tracking
- Cancels your account if you cancel the order more than three times
- Available in a few cities
6. Plowz & Mowz: Snow Removal and Lawn Mowing Delivery
If you own a property, yard work will consume your time. Plow & Mowz wants to do that for you! Download this on-demand snow removal or lawn mowing app and get your yard clean in any season.
- Prices are determined before scheduling
- Easy to use
- Available in limited markets as they’re still in the expansion phase
- May sound expensive
7. Kango: Childcare Service Delivery
If you’re working and have kids, then life could be juggling between office, home, and kids. This app called Kango can bring you relief through its app. It allows parents to find carpool rides for their kids, set up childcare services, or make playdates. You can also make such apps with on-demand service app development with a good idea and a reliable partner.
- Request your favorite providers
- Interview providers before choosing one
- Service is subscription-based
- It is available in a few cities
On-demand delivery service apps can be a booster to your business growth as it has the power to serve your clients at their disposal, which is the need of the hour today. If you can provide convenience to your customers, you’re definitely on their top list!
If you’re also planning to get the on-demand app for your business, then opting for an on-demand app development service from Concetto Labs is an ideal choice. Get in touch with the experts at [email protected] to discuss more.