With the increasing use of smartphones, business tycoons worldwide focus on the development of mobile applications for the business. Similarly, With the advancement in the IT industry, the development of the application has now become hassle-free. It would be best if you chose a framework on which you wish to develop your android app libraries.
Above all, to help you select the best framework, we have created a comprehensive list. This list will detail you regarding the best Android frameworks for application development.
Top Android frameworks for application development.
1. Ionic – the best Android application development framework
The ionic framework can build applications with high-fidelity and compatibility. It helps
- To fix the bugs before and after the application is developed
- it will help deliver the code
- A/B tests, content changes, and space
- It can make it easy to drag and drop core Ionic UI components, addition of design files, themes, animations, and edit the codes.
Using this Android app development framework, you can develop native apps binaries in the cloud with an Ionic package. Similarly, you can also travel from code to app store. There is no need for platform dependencies or difficult steps.
Features of Ionic framework:
- Applications expanded on Ionic possess cross-functionality features.
- Easy learning and is developed with simplicity.
- It is free and open-source.
2. React Native
- Support third party features
- Uses short development time
- Live reload
Google develops flutter that assists in Android development services and is the latest technology. However, the only reason behind introducing this platform is to provide a facility to hybrid app developers. The Flutter platform uses its native UI components and WebView. For creating a referring visual, this platform uses a 2D Skia engine. These visual components will provide the potential for resembling the native material design and Cupertino style widgets.
Highlighted features of flutter
- The ultimate choice for cross-platform development
- Enables coders and highlights the change in the application.
- Simple UI designs with unorthodox design elements.
- The apex choice for MVP
- Dynamic code writing
- Delivers its widgets
In this framework, it is possible to create a native application like Android, iOS, and windows. It will mutually work with a shared C# codebase, which is compatible with all the platforms. There are cutting-edge technology apps available with same-day support to save the developer’s time for every new OS.
Top Features of the Xamarin Android Application Framework:
- Native UI features
- reusing of 95% code is possible
- Apps will effectively connect with the hardware components using plugins without disturbing the performance of the device
- More learning opportunities
- Simple API integration
- Ultimate code sharing and maintenance.
- The highlight for cross-development performance.
5. jQuery Mobile
Creating responsive websites and applications can be done using jQuery Mobile HTML-5 based user interface framework. Importantly, these are compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and desktop devices. The framework works on the “write less, do more” mantra. It allows developers to design a responsive application that will work flawlessly on every smart device.
jQuery mobile application development framework is developed on the rock-solid jQuery UI foundation, and it provides various Ajax navigation page transitions, touch events, and various other widgets. Also, It is lightweight code developed with progressive enhancement, built with an easily themeable design.
Top features of jQuery framework:
- Allows HTML manipulation
- Allows effects and animations
- Extensible through plugins
Framework7 is an open-source framework and a top hybrid application. As a result, this framework helps to develop desktop, mobile, and web-based applications with outer appearance and native feel. Importantly, this framework will provide UI components that run easily on any platform.
Features of top Android Framework:
- Simple in learning and application
- Contains various widgets and components
- Built-in helper libraries
Mobile test automation, mobile backend as a service (MBaaS), and crash detection powers cross-platform frameworks.
Highlights to the features of Appcelerator
- Verify applications using full mobile test automation
- Check usage and adoption, detect crashes and tune the performances.
Concluding that there is a various best application development framework that can help your application in the development process. The application is developed with particular objectives finding differences in these frameworks. Above all, it is necessary to learn the primary reason behind your application development and then choose an Android app libraries framework that suits your needs.
Top Android App Development SDKs, Libraries, And Frameworks To Use In 2021